When you purchase an Atlassian license or Standard Cloud subscription, ‘Select’ support is included. Atlassian provides you with an initial response SLA for business days between 9 and 5. It lacks phone support and dedicated SLAs for resolution time. To get better support coverage, you have two options, both of which can be purchased directly via New Verve:
- New Verve’s support plan
- Atlassian’s support package
New Verve support
Our fully-managed support plans are flexible with no limitations on what you can ask. It’s up to you how you use your support hours.
- Remote support (with local support provided in Scotland)
- Coverage for Atlassian products Marketplace apps
- Coverage for all of your users, not just admins or named contacts
- Solid Service Level Agreements
- Access to a 24-hour user-friendly service desk
- Telephone and remote support
- Insights and pro-active recommendations that align with your specific needs
We provide two main service plans. All prices are in GBP or EURO and are quoted exclusive of VAT. Each of our plans includes a basic provision of support hours to cover your high priority needs. If you need additional help to set up, configure, and administer your Atlassian applications, you have the option to purchase additional support hours.
|Annual price||£5,950 / €6,750||£9,900 / €11,250|
|Monthly price||£595 / €675||£990 / €1,125|
|Hours per month||5||5|
Depending on your specific needs, Atlassian’s support services can become expensive quite quickly. If you’re looking for something a bit more affordable and local, New Verve support might be a better option.
This is included in Premium Cloud subscriptions and includes a 99.9% uptime SLA, unlimited storage, and 24/7 support with one hour response times for critical issues.
If you’re on Server or Data Center, you can purchase Priority Support for $5,000 per product. This gives your admin users access to dedicated SLAs with 24/7 coverage for critical issues, faster triage, and faster resolutions.
Premier Support gives your Enterprise teams access to a dedicated team committed to delivering higher level SLAs, health checks, and account on-boarding and familiarity. This costs $39,500 per 3 named contacts in your organisation.
Which support offering is best for us?
New Verve’s fully managed support option is a better choice for your business if you are seeking:
- tailored support
- lower prices that align with your budget as a small or medium-sized business
- coverage for non-Atlassian products (e.g. eazyBI, Tempo)
- support coverage for all users of your Atlassian software, not just admins or named contacts
What products does New Verve support?
We are experts in all things Atlassian. We provide consulting and support across Cloud and Data Center:
- Jira Software
- Jira Service Management
- Jira Work Management
- Atlassian Access
Our team of consultants have a wide and deep knowledge across many Marketplace apps, including (but not limited to):
- Adaptavist Scriptrunner
- the Tempo product suite
- Zephyr Test Management
- Jira Software
What value does New Verve add?
In addition to maintaining and supporting your services, we proactively provide your team with useful insights and recommended best practices. Our experts are on hand to ensure you are getting maximum value from the tools you use.
Support hours cover assistance to all end-users whether they are administrators, project leads, or team members. For example, we can help with:
- user and group management
- security and permissions
- project configuration (e.g. dashboards)
- user communications (e.g. emails, announcements, notifications)
- layouts and design
- application troubleshooting
- Confluence space administration (e.g. imports, exports, templates)
- Jira Kanban and Scrum boards
- Jira issue types, fields, and screens
- Jira workflows
- Jira and Confluence integration
- Jira and Confluence add-on installation and configuration
- advanced user features such as macros and JQL
Where can I raise a support request?
We provide a 24-hour user-friendly service desk, where you can raise and track unlimited requests.
Need a quote?
We understand that different companies have different needs. There is no one size fits all. That’s why we provide bespoke solutions for all our clients.
Simply call us on +44 141 674 9505 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.