When you purchase an Atlassian license or Standard Cloud subscription, ‘Select’ support is included. Atlassian provides you with an initial response SLA for business days between 9 and 5. It lacks phone support and dedicated SLAs for resolution time. To get better support coverage, you have two options, both of which can be purchased directly via New Verve:
- New Verve’s support plan
- Atlassian’s support package
New Verve support
Our fully-managed support plans are flexible with no limitations on what you can ask. It’s up to you how you use your support hours.
- Remote support (with local support provided in Scotland)
- Coverage for Atlassian products Marketplace apps
- Coverage for all of your users, not just admins or named contacts
- Solid Service Level Agreements
- Access to a 24-hour user-friendly service desk
- Telephone and remote support
- Insights and proactive recommendations that align with your specific needs
Each of our plans includes a provision of support hours to cover your high-priority needs. If you need additional help to set up, configure, and administer your Atlassian applications, you have the option to purchase additional support hours.
Contact us now to discuss pricing specific to your needs!
Depending on your specific needs, Atlassian’s support services can become expensive quite quickly. If you’re looking for something a bit more affordable and local, New Verve support might be a better option.