When you purchase an Atlassian license or Standard Cloud subscription, ‘Select’ support is included. Atlassian provides you with an initial response SLA for business days between 9 and 5. It lacks phone support and dedicated SLAs for resolution time. To get better support coverage, you have two options, both of which can be purchased directly via New Verve:
- New Verve’s support plan
- Atlassian’s support package
New Verve support
Our fully managed support plans are flexible with no limitations on what you can ask. It’s up to you how you use your support hours.
- Local support
- Coverage for Atlassian products Marketplace apps
- Coverage for all of your users, not just admins or named contacts
- Solid Service Level Agreements
- Access to a 24-hour user-friendly service desk
- Telephone and remote support
- Insights and pro-active recommendations that align to your specific needs
We provide two main service plans. All prices are in GBP and are quoted exclusive of VAT. Each of our plans includes a basic provision of support hours to cover your high priority needs. If you need additional help to set up, configure, and administer your Atlassian applications, you have the option to purchase additional support hours.
|Hours per month||5||5|
Depending on your specific needs, Atlassian’s support services can become expensive quite quickly. If you’re looking for something a bit more affordable and local, New Verve support might be a better option.