New Verve Consulting is in the need of a part-time (18.75 hours/week) Marketing Executive to help us grow rapidly in Scotland.
It’s an exciting time to be part of New Verve and this brand new role has been created to drive brand awareness and engagement. Marketing is key to our future success and the successful candidate will have a critical role to play in our journey as a business.
We’re seeking a motivated and creative person that can guide and implement our B2B marketing strategy.
This role welcomes applications from individuals who are returning to work after a break (e.g. maternity leave) and who have previous relevant experience.
We are a small company operating from offices in Glasgow that specialises in the delivery of solutions and professional services for the Atlassian software suite.
As the only official Atlassian Solution Partner in Scotland, we are seeing increased demand to deliver our services to local businesses. These include:
- the design and delivery of Atlassian software solutions to meet client needs;
- training and support for end users and administrators;
- managed services - the delivery and support of managed hosting solutions.
Our client base is wide and varied across both private and public sectors. Current clients include the Scottish Government, ICAS, Synergy Learning, and Hollander International.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be closely involved in the company’s marketing activities and will help develop a marketing plan for the business.
- work closely with the Managing Director to guide our marketing activities;
- prioritise the use of marketing budget in line with company objectives;
- generate demand for our solutions by creating and executing new marketing campaigns across multiple channels;
- implement our web marketing strategy including website, blog content, SEO, paid ads etc.;
- manage social media accounts and establish a strong social media presence;
- help organise, market, and host offline events;
- measure and understand analytics relating to marketing activities;
- contribute to the design of marketing creatives for campaigns, events, and PR;
- serve as a brand evangelist for New Verve!
Qualifications and Skills
You should have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- have at least 2 year’s experience in a B2B Marketing role in IT;
- have hands on experience in social, SEO, and content marketing;
- have awareness of Atlassian products;
- be creative with the ability to design original brand development opportunities;
- be confident, enthusiastic, and self-motivated;
- be committed to self-development and learning ‘on-the-job’;
- have excellent writing and communication skills.
As a small company, we are much more flexible and adaptable than our larger bureaucratic competitors. We strive to be innovative, dynamic, and adaptable.
We work in a friendly and relaxed environment and the workload is always varied and interesting. You will definitely broaden your skill-set in a short amount of time!
- full-time working week of only 37.5 hours;
- generous holiday package with 33 days per year;
- an additional half day holiday for your birthday;
- quarterly team events (past events have included wake boarding, archery, and surfing!);
- office fruit bowl;
- a beer (or soft drink) on us every Friday afternoon.
Mid February 2019
Application Closing Date
31 January 2019
£10,000 - £12,000
If you require any further details, please contact Nigel Rochford, Managing Director at email@example.com.